Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Is there any tool/script that can do: 1) Discover all Cisco Switches on the Network 2) Query all the cisco switches found in 1) and see how many connected port are 10Mbps, how many are 100Mbps and how many are Gigabit 3) Generate a report that show: ...

tmesbah by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am in a pinch out on the road away from home and I have a security issue. We have a community PC that anyone can use that has a log on. The problem is some users don't have the "need to know" that others have that use this pc. All I have is a 26...

b.eman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've 2 pix 525 in failover (6.3.3)After resync (power off then on of secondary unit) the following message appear on standby unit:"Warning:local database is empty! Use 'username' command to define local users."But username are defined Does anyone hel...

ggozzi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a question that how to configure the parameter to make the IPsec tunnel should be terminated on a appointed interface? At the IKE phase 1, whether can I configure it with related command? More, If there is a condition said with "you will not ...

shan-cao by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a PIX 515 and VPN3015 site-to-site tunnel setup. I was told by a Cisco tech. that I have to ping the other end of the tunnel in order for the tunel to be estashblished. If either my PIX or VPN concentrator are rebooted does the ping have to ...

pshelfo1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I Have a IDS 4235 and IEV all updated but after the last signature de dashboard stops to work but event_realtime_table are still growing and we can see the events too.We have made yet the ultimate solution (boot) ,both IEV and sensorIts happening als...

I want to setup a local client to have the only ip addres with ftp access.Do I have to create a static ip for the local ip address with a conduit to the foreign host ip?Does fixup protocol 21 have to be enabled? My goal is to have only one local ip h...

acira by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two firewall blade in a Catalyst 6059.I have associate one fireblade to 3 vlans with the following commands.firewall module 8 vlan-group 50firewall vlan-group 50 55-57I need to configure the second fireblade as secondary in High Availability ...

mendezjm by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics