Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

I like to launch the following case:We have a PIX525.Internal IP addresses: Webserver 172.31.253.1 and Citrix Metaframe 172.31.253.2PIX Outside interface: 80.79.23.111I want remote users to be able to connect to as well as to the webserver as to the ...

Guus13 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello AllI have a FWSM in a 6509 that will be protecting internet server. (web,mail,dns, and various other) The 6509 has multiple vlans associated with it. Does the firewall need to know about all these vlans? Thanks

I have a very basic question. We have a 4250 IDS running version 4.1. I use IDS Device Manager to configure the IDS. My question is: What is an Event Filter? Once you create an Event Filter, what happens to the traffic that matches the filter? I...

On Snort we could specify inbound and outbound traffic. Can we do the same on Cisco sensor? Is there a way to tell it to watch certain traffic only.Thanks,Simone.

corpsec by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have 3 remote sites connected to the main site via a tunnel from a 2621 router at main site to 1721 routers at each remote site via an ISP.I have been seeing entries in the firewall (PIX) log with the 2621's wan address as the source address. The ...

Greetings,There's an ongoing thread on the pen-test mailing list over at securityfocus.com involving what the original author suspects is shunning. (Thread index: http://www.securityfocus.com/archive/101/357990/2004-03-16/2004-03-22/1)In a nutshell, ...

a.arndt by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes