Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hi eveybody,I have this project to implement which is very urgent. I need to setup two cisco routers( 800 series)connecting to two cisco switches(2950). The two cisco switches will be connected to by a crossover cable on the 100baseTX port. Two cat ...

Adeyinka by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to set up port forwarding through WebVPN. I logged in ok, and I clicked on the "Start Application Access" link, and it launched another window, and installed JRE 1.4.2_03. Then all I get where the table should be is a grey box. Sometimes ...

tfletcher by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I leave for the day, everything seems to be working. When I come back in the morning, access to the internet is impossible. I have to restart the pix in order to solve the problem.Any idea what the problem is?

is by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm looking for recommendations on the best way to archive(export) my events from Security Monitor for at least 4 weeks and if asked...import the event log into SM for research. All of my sensors are at the 4.x version. Is that even possible???

alll by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My sensor ver is 4.1(1)S47. The sig version on VMS(IDSMC) is 4.0(2)S43. I download the latest sig zip file and apply it on IDSMC. When I click apply,the process seems running, but it then time out in about 30 mins. The VMS is running on Windows 2000 ...

lathian by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a uBR900 series cable access router that I use for home use and two machines, one strictly for gaming and one strictly for working. The work machine has very sensitive data on it which I'm absolutely paranoid about, thus I have all ports excep...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The IDSM2 is not reporting the sensing interface information. Here is the show vers from the sensor.MainApp 2003_Oct_10_11.16 (Release) 2003-10-10T11:01:13-0500 Running AnalysisEngine 2003_Oct_10_11.16 (Release) 2003-1...

7dallen by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

'lo all.It seems in the last 2 days or so, one of our filters is seemingly being ignored. I double checked on the sensor itself, and the filter is still in tact and looks the same as ever, however now our event viewer is getting filled up with the tr...

mattgioia by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What i am trying to do is have Url filtering with websense. The problem i have if you look at the diagram provided is the 3620 is not under my control so i cannot implement URL filtering on thas to be the same that box. The other problem is that i ca...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors