Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

We have rolled out version 3.6.6 of the VPN client and have a few dialup users on 2000 professional that lose their DNS. Apparently this is a known bug: CSCec68336 - Client fails to update dns server on 2K with dialup. The Workaround under Bugtoolkit...

Resolved! Custom Sigs

I'm trying to create a custom signature and am having trouble. I've gone through the documentation and thought I was doing it right, but apparently not. I would like to monitor any time a certain file is copied over the network.Any time the file "hon...

bizsnatch by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to setup multiple clients from one site to our 3060 Concentrator. The are running 4.0.1 client and NAT-T is turned on.I have done a TCPDUMP at the firewall (the concentrator sits behind the external firewall) and can see the first client...

dcwalker by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have to place a 1721-router outside of the firewall. Which are the best ways to secure the router? It will have public IP:s on both ethernet-interfaces, it will just route IP, no other functions are needed in the router.Turn of SNMP. ACL to contr...

jilahbg by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am confused with applying access list in interfaces. Any helps/information links will be much appreciated.(1)The access-list applies on interface Outside will control the incoming traffic from internet to "inside" or to "DMZ" interface? (2)When the...

laupeng by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics