Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Does the PIX (Version 6.3 or earlier) support policy-based traffic shaping through the firewall and control the amount of bandwidth used on a given interface (outside, inside or DMZs)? For example, limit (or even guarantee) the amount of traffic base...

vmolinaro by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm going to update the bootcode on a VPN concentrator. The file name is vpn30xxboot-4.0.Rel.hex. During the upload it was complaining about improper file name. So, in order to upload the file, I renamed it to vpn304Rel.bin. Before I finish the bootc...

bfl1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If I move a Flash card from one PIX-520 to other PIX-520 for a hardware problem to keep the same version of Cisco secure and same configuration.Do I need of a new activation key because I change however the serial number ?Thank youLorenzo

lformelli by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 678 on a MS SBS server. We are not able to access any FTP sites. After working with Microsoft on the configuration issues, it was determined that the problem is the router which only allows passive FTP transmission on port 21. I have chec...

ascnsult by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What would be the harm if any to change the rip version on the concentrator to RipV1. The concentrator is RipV2 now and I have a RipV1 network. Our main switch is showing an error because of RIPV2 comming from the Concentrator.

ptr609 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I would like to know if is possible to configure two PIX 515 for failover without a failover cable.In other hands: is it possible to use an ethernet interface (already used for a DMZ) to exchange the "heartbeat" between two PIX 515 ?Thank you i...

pcavicch by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The 4235 comes with one sensing interface and the capability to add 4 more. How do you add an additional NIC and configure it to be a sensing interface running in promiscuous mode?thanks

bfl1 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

One thing I haven't been able to find in the CTR program is the ability to read a captured packet. I have been chasing a handful of chronic false positives and being able to use etherreal to view the packet has been priceless. Is this capability with...

bfl1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics