Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Can anyone please enlighten me?I have configured a 4215 Sensor running the latest version 4 software & signatures.I have configure the sensor to use a Pix to facilitate shunning, the configuration has been running for over a week and I have selected ...

markb by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have web servers in a DMZ with public IP addresses. When I want to allow access from the outside, do I need to use NAT Bypass and the static command in combination or will an access-list suffice? Because to me it looks like they accomplish the sam...

aebba by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco PIX Firewall Version 6.3(1)model: 515e----Is is possible to have the PIX use PAT for outbound traffic, like FTP and HTTP to any IP address, but then have it use NAT only to a few specific destinations?Here is the problem I have which may help e...

danking65 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, can anyone tell me how to interpret syslogs on my router? The first few words are date, time of log. But what does the rest of the stuff mean? Thanks in advance for any help!

Keyurp by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone experience with IPSec over GPRS?I have troubles in getting LAN-to-LAN IPSec with two 805s running. Initially, the connection works (ping), but after some seconds/minutes the ISAKMP SA's will get deleted:deleting SA reason "death by retrans...

In the past 4 days I'm seeing a lot of 105005 messages in my PIX logs.105005 (Secondary) Lost Failover communications with mate on interface 5I then see 105008, which tells me it's testing the interface.Then 105009 saying the test 'PASSED'.10 instanc...

I have one hub(cisco 2621)(2M link) and 9 spokes (Cisco 1721)(512k link) network. I am using Multipoint GRE with NHRP to interconnect them and I am running OSPF. My spokes always recieve about 10 following messages per day.%NHRP-3-PAKREPLY: Receive R...

lehpoh by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Top Solution Authors