Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Network connectivity

I have a router that gives me exit to the Internet and since about 4 days ago when I ran the command " sh proces " it's showing 59 % to 65 % when the norm has been 3% to 10 %.So there is a device or several of them that are causing too much traffic d...

jprada by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Question on IP spoof

Hi,Sometimes I get these messages in the log of our PIX525.106016: Deny IP spoof from (127.0.0.100) to 10.10.19.90 on interface outside106016: Deny IP spoof from (127.0.0.100) to 10.10.17.184 on interface outside106016: Deny IP spoof from (127.0.0.10...

pokwan by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

cant tftp?

Pix-Admin1(config)# tftp-server inside 204.142.253.65 rootPix-Admin1(config)# write net vik:622Building configuration...TFTP write 'root/622' at vik on interface 1TFTP Error: File Open Error 3[FAILED]Pix-Admin1(config)#I am able to back up my configu...

PDM for 6.3.3

How do I get PDM for PIX ver 6.3() ?I upgraded my PIX to 6.3.3. I had PDM 2.1(1)When I open PDM I get the error message that I need to upgrade it.What version PDM do I need to upgrade? and where is the file?ThanxVikas

vkhanduri by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My forum is not working

Hopefully this will post. But my replies or posts using the e-mail address of np-forums_subscriptions@external.cisco.com are not working. I received all the instant e-mails just fine. Do postings only work via the web and not the e-mail address of ...

dsamaan by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! How to get PDM

I ahve 2 PIX firewalls, 6.1(1) and 6.2(2). I want to mange them via PDM. I know I have to upgrade them to 6.3 but what I dont know is that how to get and configure PDM?Please direct me to an onlien reading and teh software if avaialable frm the cisco...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Top Solution Authors