Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Am I making life difficult for myself?I would like adhoc PCAW access thru a NAT router to a host on the LAN.At the moment NAT is using the WAN ip address (dynamic).Is it possible to create a static mapping to allow tcp port 5162 and udp port 5163 to ...

steve by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Do Cisco have a signature to detect I-plant .perf URL access amongst the standard signature set at s49. The equivalent snort signature is as follows. If not, has someone on the list designed a custom signature that they are willing to share with the...

I have to initiate a connection from our 3005 to a borderware FW. Can this be done? I have never even worked with borderware so I am lost with what it can connect to.If any one has any ideas, please feel free to pass them along as I am going to need...

andifur by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All..I'm installing a small network of 1700s and 7200s and will be encrypting the data.I have had massive problems finding a stable IOS release for both routers.Anyone out there had a similar problem or know of a good release of IOS.Have attached ...

mjbriggs by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,have anybody configured a client-to-site vpn with a cisco 1760 with an adsl interface (dynamic ip) and a cisco concentrator 3005 ? I have configured this like explain here . . .http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/471/vpn_ios_ezvpn.htmlBut at my ci...

mklimesch by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes