Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

I have a PIX 501 connected to broadband connection. I want to provide web/ftp services froma server on the internal network. I have setup port redirection, ACL's, and NAT per TAC docs, but I can not connect to the services. Thank you and here's the c...

cclark by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I removed a static nat entry. I cleared the xlate table - within seconds the static translation for the entry I had just removed was back.The firewall did not remove the entry from the translation tableDespite the fact that there is a command 'clear ...

dawsonpa by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to show the actual NAT translation given either the public or private address? If so is there a way to manually disconnect/block that IP without an ACL? Thanks for any help...

I just worked on figuring out how to manage traffic from the Inside to the DMZ. I applied the NAT 0 to this traffic since we did not need any NAT. From here I added an access list to permit any traffic coming from the DMZ. We only have a single se...

gparrish by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Our company which has a server farm with around 25 servers protected by a pix 515 firewall from internet is under going a transition this weekend. Two of our vendors who used to do billing for the company is moving out and some new vendor is start...

This may have been covered already but I haven't seen it. Is there a version of IDSMC available for SUN? I'm using Unix Director now but need to move to IDSMC to take advantage of version 4.0. Since I only see a Windows version for CiscoWorks 2000...

ntrngrusr by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We currently have a PIX 515 that we purchased last year. Our business has grown to the point where we are now requiring redundancy in our gateway PIX solution so we need to purchase another PIX 515 to put in failover mode. However the 515 has been re...

cscott by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics