Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

We are building a database to store the event alert information from the xml log files. According to IDIOM, each event alert can have multiple attacks in it. By an attack, I refer to a set of an attacker and 1/more victims. However, I havent seen ...

rmulyadi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured a 1700 series router with IOS 12.3(1a) and Firewall Feature Set to filter url requests to a Websense server.Command 'show version' returned:Cisco Internetwork Operating System Software IOS (tm) C1700 Software (C1710-K9O3SY-M), Versi...

pwilliams by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm looking for an IDS Security Policy Sample as part of our IDS solution showcase to our potential customer (i.e. selling point).I would be happy if anyone could show me where can I obtain one. Thanks!

zeremy by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On our network we have several critical devices running the following software:MSFC_6500_C_15#sh verCisco Internetwork Operating System Software IOS (tm) MSFC2 Software (C6MSFC2-DSV-M), Version 12.1(8a)E3, EARLY DEPLOYMENT RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)TAC S...

fcava by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,Am not the pix admin but am trying to pretend. I need to allow my internal IT users to have the ability to ping and tracert from the internal network to the internet. I have been looking at examples but cannot quite get the hang of this. Curre...

Hello all - Our comms group turned off RIP at the routers yesterday and our IDS system started dropping. The Director was unable to communicate. I looked over the configuration files on both the Director and the Oracle DB servers and saw that RIP w...

hpschupp by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a client that only has a single public IP address which is also the address of thier mail server. We are using an ADSL 827 router for thier internet connection and using NAT overload for general internet access from the local LAN and static N...

tonyw by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes