cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco E900 problem

sreejithspypl
Level 1
Level 1

Hi I bought a Cisco E900 wireless router in the last week. Its blocking certain websites .Its even blocking where a user has to sign in yahoo answers page or to sign in even the yahoo mail.

Please help me Its urgent

2 Replies 2

Hi , 

How you have connected to your wireless router by wireless or wired medium ?? . Are you able to access other website?? 

Share me snap which shows blocking of yahoo pages 

HTH

Sandy

I have a broadband connection with ADSL modem.  The modem and router are connected as ofcourse seen from the documentation correctly. I am getting excellent signal strength in my laptop also

I can access many other sites without any problem.Its just with some sites that are causing problem like yahoo sign in pages(but the yahoo page is accessible,from that when I click sign in or mail link it doesn't load). Also with UHRS web entry login I am experiencing issue, this site also loads but when I use its sign in button nothing happens just that site stays without any action.

Do u want me to share the snapshot , because only it says is the usual error display with browser ie

the web page  is not available. 

Please help to solve this issue as soon as possible

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: