cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Remote VPN question

jfarrer
Level 1
Level 1

I currently have 5 sites that are connected via hub/spoke LAN-to-LAN connections with Denver being the primary site. We are looking to enable Remote VPNs using the Cisco VPN client. I have been able to connect to the main denver location, but cannot connect to any of the remote sites via the Remote VPN. I have all of the addresses for the remote sites listed in my split tunneling configuration. All of the firewalls are the ASA series using ASDM 5.2. Can this be done?

Thanks,

Jack

2 Replies 2

acomiskey
Level 10
Level 10

So you want to go over ra vpn to denver then go over l2l tunnels to remote sites? A few things, you must define the traffic as interesting in your crypto acl's for the l2l tunnels and also have to enable the following.

same-security-traffic permit intra-interface

this will allow traffic to enter and exit same interface. (outside in this case)

This may help as well, this is for pix but is the same for ASA.

http://cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2030/products_configuration_example09186a008046f307.shtml

Please rate if these help.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: