cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

cisco scor 350-701 pdf

ccna_security
Level 3
Level 3

Dear all. I want to prepare cisco scor and I need ebook pdf in order to read. I would be thankful if one of you help me to find PDF version of that book. thanks in advance 

11 Replies 11

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The new one not yet released as per last my views.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Which book do you think would be best to read till 350-701 release.? 

if you like to brush up your knowledge, still OLD CCNP Sec books valid for knowledge base.

BB

Which book do you recommend exactly? 

That is great. If possible i kindly ask you send me that book's pdf version so that i print and begin preparing. I cant afford to buy new book. When i preapred ccn security i printed pdf version i found internet and thankfully passed the exam. Now i want to pass this one as well. Thanks in advance

Google is your friend, iam sure it was or some shared already..................i do want or recomend to share some one effort writing so many pages - we take it for free.

But does not mean you wont get, there are many available., spend some time google, you will find your way.

BB

Thank you so much for your help. I am going to find the book that e you just said the name of the book. 

Did you manage with the cisco scor 350-701 pdf material? I really need it

My friend, i could find a book but some part of configuration command not seen exactly. It seems as if someone bought the book and made pdf version by coping and pasting. I didnt like it that is why i am still looking for original pdf. If you find please share it with me. 

You can buy the book/ebook here

https://www.ciscopress.com/store/ccnp-and-ccie-security-core-scor-350-701-official-cert-9780135971970

You won't find anyone on here willing to give you a free copy of the book, you'll need to purchase it.