clear ip nat translation inside 199.212.17.130 142.135.4.69

%Translation not found

can you help me ?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

drolemc
Level 6
Level 6

Here are a few cpmmands that will help. What you need to do is to figure what translation you are doing and then choose the appropriate command: Clear all dynamic address translation entries from the NAT translation table: " clear ip nat translation * "

Clear a simple dynamic translation entry containing an inside translation, or both inside and outside translation: "clear ip nat translation inside global-ip local-ip [outside local-ip global-ip] " Clear a simple dynamic translation entry containing an outside translation: " clear ip nat translation outside local-ip global-ip " Clear an extended dynamic translation entry: "clear ip nat translation protocol inside global-ip global-port local-ip local-port [outside local-ip local-port global-ip global-port] "

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

drolemc
Level 6
Level 6

Here are a few cpmmands that will help. What you need to do is to figure what translation you are doing and then choose the appropriate command: Clear all dynamic address translation entries from the NAT translation table: " clear ip nat translation * "

Clear a simple dynamic translation entry containing an inside translation, or both inside and outside translation: "clear ip nat translation inside global-ip local-ip [outside local-ip global-ip] " Clear a simple dynamic translation entry containing an outside translation: " clear ip nat translation outside local-ip global-ip " Clear an extended dynamic translation entry: "clear ip nat translation protocol inside global-ip global-port local-ip local-port [outside local-ip local-port global-ip global-port] "

Thank you but this does not work for me. I did found the answer. you have to enter the long way with ALL the following to work: e.g.

clear ip nat trans tcp inside a.b.c.d_globalIN port_number a.b.c.d_LocalIN port_number outside a.b.c.d_GlobalOUT port_number a.b.c.d_LocalOUT port_number