cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSA version 4.5

johnvojtech
Level 1
Level 1

I am in the research phase of CSA, and see that CSA version 4.5 will work on Windows 2003 Server. What other versions will it now support? (IIS6, Exchange 2003...) Also, will there be any other upgrades, or new features that worth waiting for?

Thanks for the help and info.

1 Reply 1

scoclayton
Level 7
Level 7

CSA does not really care what applications are running on the server (such as IIS and Exchange). The keypoint to understand is the underlying OS which in the cases above is Win2003. Support for 2003 is going to be a part of CSA 4.5. There are a few other platforms that will be added as well but we are still finalizing the details on this. As for other features, the coolest (in my opinion) that are going into 4.5 are user-based profiles and location based profiles.

I would not put off purchasing CSA based on this however. As long as you purchase support with CSA, you will be provided the upgrade free of charge.

Scott

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: