cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Custom Graphics in Cisco VPN Client

Shawn Lebbon
Level 1
Level 1

How does one add the custom graphics to the VPN Client?

I'm using the Install Shield Install, because the .msi one looked too hard to customize with transforms and such.

I have an oem.ini file, and I've changed the settings in that OK (like program name, and install path), but I can't figure out how to replace any of the graphics? The Documentation only says:

"Table 5-2 lists the GUI image (portable network graphic) files that the VPN Client uses. If you want to replace any of them with your own image files, you must name your image files exactly as shown in the list; otherwise, the VPN Client GUI does not recognize them."

But it never says WHERE to put these files. Also it never says if they need to be noted in the oem.ini file, and if they do I don't know the syntax to use!

Anybody done this? How?

2 Replies 2

umedryk
Level 5
Level 5

You need to change the default settings of oem.ini;

Okay....but as I said originally:

"I have an oem.ini file, and I've changed the settings in that OK (like program name, and install path), but I can't figure out how to replace any of the graphics?"

The Documentation is lacking on what commands change the graphics. Do you have an example?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: