Helpful
Replies

How to activate ADSM 5.0F on FWSM SW 3.1.1

v.kreisel
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have installed SW 3.1.1 on my FWSM.

The documentation says that ADSM 5.0F is included in 3.1.1.

(http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/hw/modules/ps2706/products_data_sheet0900aecd803ded77.html).

Because I couldn't find/activate ADSM 5.0F I copied ADSM 5.1(1) on the FWSM which seams to work well.

Any idea about getting ADSM 5.0F installed/running ?

Thanks

Volker

4 Replies 4

varakantam
Level 1
Level 1

ASDM 5.0F is not available yet and maybe available in the next few weeks. 5.1(1) is not a fully supported configuration I beleive.

Hello. I am also running my FWSM's on 3.1 and I made the mistake of assuming that ASDM 5.0F was part of the image. I have multiple contexts which are managed by individuals with little or no command line experience.

When can I expect to see ASDM 5.0F available?

-MP

Hello. Same question here!

What are your experiences with the new release? Any problems regarding the update/daily business?

regs, Sam

w.haslam
Level 1
Level 1

When I try to copy ASDM 5.1(1) to flash:asdm I get an error message "Detected legacy ASDM version" and wont save. I had the PDM on there before which I believe is causing the problem. How can I get rid of it if I am using the 3.1.1 fwsm image?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: