cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Identify Non 802.1x ports

Sparkeyluv_357
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a way to identify ports statically configured for access and that are not using 802.1x/mab for port authentication?

We have a medium to large environment and will be deploying the command and or script to identify ports that have been statically configured. Any help is greatly appreciated!

4 Replies 4

Hi,
Well you can identify ports that are configured to use dot1x with the command "show dot1x all", from there you can workout which interfaces are not configured with dot1x, does that help you accomplish what you want to do?

HTH

Thanks a lot for the response.  I am aware of that command however I’m looking for a command that actually list the ports. That command skips listing them and from there you can figure it out. If our environment was small that would be ok but with over 5000 plus ports to review, you can see the issue.

There is a third party product, ISE Deployment Assistant, that does this quite well:

https://www.securview.com/products/cisco-ise-deployment-assistant/

I wish! I’m on a gov network. All software has to be approved (months and months of red tape). Essentially this script or command has to be native to the IOS.