cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

LOGIN the ISE server with explorer

csco11224163
Level 1
Level 1

hi ,yesterday I installed  a ISE in VM server with ESX4.1,I can login the ise with the user I build it in CLI ,but I can't login it with IEor FIREFOX user the same user,why?

5 Replies 5

Jatin Katyal
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The Cisco ISE GUI is supported on HTTPS-enabled Mozilla Firefox version  3.x and Microsoft Internet Explorer version 8 (in Internet Explorer  8-only mode).

Note Cisco ISE GUI is not supported on Internet Explorer version 8 running in Internet Explorer 7 compatibility mode.

After you have installed Cisco ISE, you can log into Cisco ISE as described:

To log into the Cisco ISE GUI, complete the following steps:

Step 1 Enter the ISE URL in the address bar of your browser (for example, https:///admin/).

The ISE login window appears.

Step 2 Enter admin in the Username field.

Step 3 Enter cisco in the Password field. This value is case-sensitive.

Note admin and cisco are the default values for the username and password that you must use to access the ISE user interface for the first time.

Step 4 Click Login or press Enter.

If your login is successful, you will be prompted to change your password.

Step 5 Enter your new password and re-enter it for confirmation.

You can now access the menus in the ISE user interface.

For more infor:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/ise/1.0.4/user_guide/ise10_admin.html

Regards,

Jatin

-Do rate helpful posts.

~Jatin

hi ,I have not been notes the default user ,but I will try it later ,thanks

Sure and do let us know how it goes.

-Jatin

~Jatin

I am so sorry for reply this so long time ,I try to reinstall the ISE ande set the admin account different with "admin",But I just LOGIN the ISE with the account ,and without any  promote to change the account.Now I can use the ISE normally.Thanks again.

No worries. If it's resolved, I would appreciate if you can mark this thread resolved so that other's can benefit from it.

Regards,

Jatin

~Jatin
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card