Views
Helpful
Replies

Looking for Network Security Firm that specializes in network security

kiyo
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have been trying to find but a company that deals with network security design but am having finding one.

I was wondering if anyone knows of any firm(s) that specializes in network security. I have a client that is looking for a firm that specializes in all areas of security which includes WAN/LAN management, hard drive encryption, UTM, log audits, etc. The security firm would need to provide a total security package that meets NIST Cyber Security Framework standards.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

KM

6 Replies 6

Philip D'Ath
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Try using the Cisco partner locator.

https://tools.cisco.com/WWChannels/LOCATR/openBasicSearch.do

It may also help if you say where in the world you are wanting this help.

Hi p.dath,

I did try using the Cisco partner locator but I was not able to find a company that is NIST Cyber Security certified or a company with a main focus on security.

You are correct I should mention that I am looking for a security company that deals with companies in Toronto, Canada

Thanks,

KM

Perhaps try contacting NIST and asking if they could recommend someone in your area.

I will have to find the Canadian equivalent of NIST. I assumed contacting NIST would only help if we were in the US.

Not sure if they really match your needs, but Verizon does much Security/Compliance-stuff.

Hi Karsten,

Thanks but I don't think Verizon does security in Toronto Canada. I will check.

KM