Views
Helpful
Replies

My Cisco Agent DOES NOT WORK

dante0916
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Cisco Experts,

My school (PVAMU) uses Cisco NAC Agent.  A few days ago I was able to access the internet on my desktop w/o any problems.  Now, however, I cannot access the internet even though I can connect to the actual wireless network.  I was prompted to Download the newer version of the NAC Agent, however even after following all instructions, the Agent refuses to even EXECUTE.  The pop-up window never opens, and I the "Login" option is not available for selection from the quick icon menu.  I have made several attempts to re-install, re-update, and restore my computer to a previous setting.  This action was succesful for my laptop, but not for my desktop which I need to be internet accessible moreso than my laptop.

PLEASE help...

1 Reply 1

Erik Ingeberg
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Dante,

Just for fun, I googled PVAMU and found what could be your schools website. There I found the following FAQ:

http://www.pvamu.edu/Include/ITS/Clean_Access/Clean%20Access%20Troubleshooting%20FAQ.pdf

Did you try to turn off user account control?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: