cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

NAC agent locked up on windows updates

takaian77
Level 1
Level 1

I am having an issue with windows update through the NAC agent (clean access). I recently installed updates on my computer, but after the restart, it still prompted me with the "Download updates from microsoft" prompt. However, there are no updates to download, I am 100% up to date, and clicking update just locks up the agent and it does nothing. I have let it run for 2 hours and no change. My agent version is 4.7.2.10 and I am running windows 7 64 bit. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the updates in various ways, system restoring, etc, and nothing works. My boss is the network administrator and he found no reason on his end this should be happening, and other computers on the network do not have this problem, it is my machine only. Any advice would be a great help.

1 Reply 1

Faisal Sehbai
Level 7
Level 7

David,

Please collect a log file from your machine. Under programs, Cisco group, there should be an icon for Log Packager. Run that and post the resulting zip file.

Thanks,

Faisal

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: