cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

NAC HA activation puts several hosts and ASA with cpu running at 100%

mamaral
Level 1
Level 1

I have installed a NAC Manager and a NAC server in OOB with no problems, but when i configured the HA (high availability) with another server, my ASA and several hosts in my network started working ant 100% of cpu.

I have tried configuring every nac interfaces on a single DMZ, and the problem stills there.

Does anyone had this issue (NAC version 4.7)

TKX

Miguel Amaral

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello Miguel,

When I was starting an InBand NAC HA solution I had a similar problem that I solved configuring the HA heartbeat to use just ETH0 instead of using ETH0 and ETH1.

Best Regards

Luciano Carvalho

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Tiago Antunes
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

It looks you have a loop...

Can you share with us the switches configuration where the CASes are connected?

Can you show us the network diagram showing the connections between the CASes?

HTH,
Tiago

--

If  this helps you and/or answers your question please mark the question as  "answered" and/or rate it, so other users can easily find it.

Hi Tiago!!

I will get that information to you, but i will add that all interfaces are on diferent vlan's, but even if i only have the trusted interface connected, i get this problem. As soon as i disconnect all the interfaces from both servers the network stabilizes. Before i configured the HA, everything was working fine, with both truted and untrusted interfaces.

Regards

Miguel

Hello Miguel,

When I was starting an InBand NAC HA solution I had a similar problem that I solved configuring the HA heartbeat to use just ETH0 instead of using ETH0 and ETH1.

Best Regards

Luciano Carvalho

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card