Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We have FMC and FTD , In FMC we configured Blocked traffic ACCESS POLICY , but while checking in FTD(CLI) one more ACL( Ifc Outside any any allow) showing with same rule-id 26844160.   any ideas how to find this ACL in FMCACL in FTD ========access-li...

velusamycs_0-1712930570610.png

Hi Members, We have 2 infra running in my network,active one is running on Nautanix and standby on VMware. Now we have one FMCV installed in the Nautanix, currently manage the FW via Nautanix FMC, we have installed the same version FMCV in the VMware...

adity by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Community,I need assistance to allow internet traffic from Cisco ASA Firewall version 9.14 to Cisco Router. I want user when to connect to the internet from Cisco Router where I configured DHCP Pool.  See below configuration output For Cisco AS...

dissai by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Our Cisco ASA running on Firepower 2120 hardware are being targeted by botnet DDoS doing random unauthorized login attempts originating from TOR network exit points or infected webservers and devices all over the world. The syslog is flooded with:...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card