Views
Helpful
Replies

outboud traffic session in reply are not allowed

ANDREA GELATI
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I have a problem with an ASA5505. Let's say I have LAN1 (10.0.0.0/24) and LAN2 (172.16.0.0/24).

Machines in the LAN1 have the ASA(10.0.0.1) as the Default Gateway and a second router(10.0.0.2) connect the LAN1 to the LAN2. On the ASA device I have, of course, a static route to the 10.0.0.2 for the LAN2 network.

When a session beging from LAN1 to LAN2 everything is fine. When a session begin from LAN2 to LAN1 the ASA blocks the traffic in response.. No access-lists are applied on the inside interface and the same-security-traffic permit intra-interface is present (also tried with and without nat-control). Does anybody know how to work out the problem?

Thanks 4 your help.

1 Reply 1

ANDREA GELATI
Level 1
Level 1

I have to add just a few things.. unluckily I can't add static routes on the machines in LAN1 nor change the Default Gateway. Basically I can only change the configuration on the ASA device.

That's all.

Thanx.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: