Views
Helpful
Replies

Redirect Web Login Page

estelamathew
Level 2
Level 2

Hello,

when i login to windows for 1st time installation of NAC agent i have been redirecting to WEB login page but my windows username and password credentials are not accepted.???

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

That's right.

After installing the NAC Agent, with you configures ADSSO, user will have to

login justo to windows and NAC agent will do SSO using windows credencials

used on windows log in.

Best regards

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Hi,

I've NAC running in my network integrated with ADSSO, but Windows user names cannot be used on Web login or even typed on agent pop up login request, windows credentials are only valid with SSO. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think that this is the default behavior.

To let users install agent for the first login, you can use a guest login.

Best Regards

Luciano

Hello,

I have to create local user as guset login for such scenario??? Or guide me for proper understanding.

Thanks

Hi,

The user can be an ordinary local user or guest. I think  that the most important thing, is  restrict the network access for this user  just for agent installation. You can do that restricting traffic on the user role.

best regards

Hello,

What i understand from ur mail is when windows login prompt arrives we have to login by windows credential and when the Cisco Clean Access login comes we have to login by the guest user to receive the pop-up for download NAC agent u mean to say this????

Thanks

That's right.

After installing the NAC Agent, with you configures ADSSO, user will have to

login justo to windows and NAC agent will do SSO using windows credencials

used on windows log in.

Best regards

Hello,

Thanks,

I will update the ratings once i complete the installation.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: