cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Securityk9 license

catdaddy6012
Level 1
Level 1

I’m having a hard time getting the securityk9 license to “activate”. I was under the impression that if you purchased a new router with the securityk9 license it would be preinstalled. I used the command “license right-to-use move securityk9”

That changed the License type from “EvalRightToUse” to “RightToUse” and I was able to accept the Eula. I did a reload but I still didn't have access to the commands that are provided by that license. The router is a Cisco ISR 4431. I've included a few screenshots of the output of certain commands. Any help would be appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Glad you got sorted with new License, if this resolved, mark as solution for other community members can refer.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

what is the commands not available, what license you have purchased. ( please post the full information, how you have activated.)

here is activation doccument for reference :

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/routers/access/sw_activation/SA_on_ISR.html#pgfId-1192406

BB

Hello BB,

Thanks for your reply. I just confirmed with our Cisco account executive that they sent us a router with the wrong license. Thanks for the speedy reply though.

Glad you got sorted with new License, if this resolved, mark as solution for other community members can refer.

BB

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: