cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SourceFire User reports

Nkechi Latunji
Level 1
Level 1

I am running Firepower management center vmware 6.0.2.5 and i have a question on User reports. I would like to generate a user report that shows bandwidth utilization per application for that user for a specified period of time and how much time was spent by the user on the application. Basically we want to be able to show users that these are the applications you used between 8am - 5pm and bandwidth consumed per application.

The customer replaced another cloud security application that provided this report per user, now we have replaced with Cisco and cannot duplicate the report. I am hoping this can be done otherwise my company will look very bad and the Cisco product inferior in reporting to another product that is a fraction of the cost.

Please someone let me know

1 Reply 1

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You can try this suggestion:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/t5/event-analysis/firepower-top-visited-website-report/td-p/3219341

Overall Firepower is not strong at reporting on utilization. It's much better as a security tool. WSA has much stronger utilization and per user reports.