Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VMS Internal Server Error

After applying the license key for CSA, when I go back into the Security Agents tab under the Management Center tab I get the following error:

Internal Server Error

An error occured while processing this request.

If the problem persists contact Cisco Technical Support: tac@cisco.com

Has anyone seen this problem before?

I have tried reinstalling the product but get this error each time after I upload the CSA license file.

Any information you can provice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Dave

4 Replies 4

nkhawaja
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

First make sure all the patches for VMS/IDSMC/CSAMC are applied etc. then follow the procedure below. Hope this will help

1- net stop csagent

net stop crmdmgtd

2- in the directory cscopx\csamc\cfg delete the file sslca.crt, sslhost.crt, *.lic

in the directory cscopx\lib\web\conf delete the files root.crt, server.key, server.crt

in the directory cscopx\mdc\apache\conf\ssl delete the files chain.cer, root.cer, server.key, server.cert

3- a.

open cmd windows and cd cscopx\csamc\bin

b. type "..\..\bin\perl.exe installcert.pl -forceinstall"

4- net start crmdmgtd

net start csagent

I hope this will help

Thanks for the information. I did as you requested and it fixed the internal server error problem.

I still am having trouble with the license file. I have uploaded the Cisco Security Agent license file and after I do that I am told to generate the rules program for my changes to take affect. Upon generating the rules I get the following message:

Warning: Product license is invalid or has expired.

A valid Management Center for Cisco Security Agents license is required to generate the rules program.

I have applied the VMS license as well so I am assuming there is some license I'm missing or my license file I received from Cisco is bad.

Do you have any ideas on this?

Thanks so much for the quick response.

Dave

HI,

request a new license for your CSAMC by sending your PAK number to licensing@cisco.com. clean up the invalid license by following the above procedure for CSAMC again, then apply the new license

Thanks

Nadeem

Nadeem,

Did has you suggested and things are working as advertised. Thanks a bunch for all your help.

Dave

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: