cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VPN Clients and Mac Computers

dpatkins
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to install FreePGP to talk with a Cisco VPN 3060 Concentrator on Mac OS 9.2. I am also trying to install Cisco VPN client on OS X. I am not a true Mac person and am running into configuration snags. Is there anyone that can provide documents on how to do this?

In the meantime, since Cisco has EOS'ed the 5000 concentrator, are there plans for them to modify the Mac VPN client for the 5000 so that it can work with the 3000 series? Would seem like a great thing to do?

Dwane

1 Reply 1

kevinchan
Level 1
Level 1

>In the meantime, since Cisco has EOS'ed the 5000 concentrator, are there >plans for them to modify the Mac VPN client for the 5000 so that it can work >with the 3000 series? Would seem like a great thing to do?

Wouldn't that be nice? =)

Anyway, I tried to use FreePGP, but will no success... doesn't look like the freePGP understand GROUP in the vpn3k. I'll be going back to work on that again soon.. will let you know if I found out anything...

Kevin

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: