cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VPN Concentrator Splash Screen

dwalsh
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone know if it's possible to customize the VPNC login page?

I'd like to put up our corporate logo and some text around acceptable use, blah, blah.

I know you can customize the client, but I'd like to change the VPNC itself.

Thanks,

Dave

3 Replies 3

Shawn Lebbon
Level 1
Level 1

At: "Configuration | Tunneling and Security | WebVPN | Home Page" you can configure the VPN device start Page. Options are limited however, and the amount of 'custom text' is also limited. You can however put in html, which is nice if you want a small custom format, or highlight. It's just a text-box, so the maximum length is something like 256 characters or something, and it all has to be one line (no carrage returns)--but you can use 'p' and 'br' html tags to add lines.

The logo image (along the top of pages) can be set at: "Configuration | Tunneling and Security | WebVPN | Home Page". I created a nice small animated GIF that looks nice there.

Hi Shawn,

I was actually thinking of just the administrator interface, not the WebVPN (we don't use it).

Do you know if you can change the Administrator interface login page?

Thanks,

Dave

Ah, no. I don't think there's a supported way to change the administrator login page.

I've not seen any options at all. One would think there would at least be a logon banner option. I hadn't thought of it before though. You can try asking cisco, or maybe requesting the ability. They're always recommending setting up a banner on their other products...