Views
Helpful
Replies

Webvpn remote desktop web connection

arcoltd2004
Level 1
Level 1

HI,

I am setting up webvpn via cisco concentrator 3000. I can get application access working for remote desktop to a terminal server but when I try typing the URL in of servername\tsweb the page displayed is slightly different to the standard remote desktop web connection screen and the connect button is greyed out. Anybody have this issue ?

Thanks

4 Replies 4

ROBERT WYKOFF
Level 1
Level 1

you must load the active x control in your web browser.

Thanks for the reply but the activex control is already loaded in my browser. The rdp works fine via web when I do not go through the webvpn on the concentrator but when I try to do this through the concentrator the screen is different and when you click connect it errors. If I configure application access for rdp 3389 and port 80 I can open rdp web through a browser and it works but this will not work by typing servername/tsweb in url within webvpn ?

I have the same error. It works fine on the LAN but when trying to use the TSWeb through a WebVPN Session the Connect button is grayed out and there is a script error. The script seems to stop there.

Any idea ?

It seems like this will not work by design. I have had to resort to using application access for rdp sessions or web rdp sessions. This works well but it would have been nice to be able to use URL. Maybe this will change in later version ?