Views
Helpful
Replies

WIndows IAS radius

g.rodegari
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

anyone know if is possible perform router telnet authentication (AAA authentication login radius) with the native Windows 2K IAS radius server.

Thanks,

Graziano

4 Replies 4

astrand
Level 1
Level 1

Yes, we have configured it and it works well.

Regards,

Harald

hAVE YOU SOME MORE DOCUMENTIONS HOW IT WORK: WHAT SHOULD I DO UNDER CISCO UND W2K

Nothing is different on the Cisco side of things. There's a sample config here (http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/110/cvpn3k_pix_ias.html) for IAS to a PIX, don't have one for a router specifically, but the screen shots in this will show you how to configure the IAS server. As I said, on the Cisco side of things it's a standard AAA config.

g.rodegari
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

thanks,

now I' ve proprly configured the IAS server to perform router's radius vty access authentication.

I'd like to know if someone have already performed both authorization and accounting ? ? ? is possible to creat different user with different router's privilege access on the IAS?

thank's in advance!

Bye,

Graz.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: