Other Service Provider Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

CPU rev: BImage passed digital signature verificationBoard rev: 18Testing DataBus...Testing AddressBus...Testing Memory from 0x00000000 to 0x1fffffff.../Using driver version 4 for media type 1Xmodem file system is available.Base ethernet MAC Address:...

HiI have a scenario in mind, and I need ASR1002X to pass the created Virtual-Access interface name inside the RADIUS packet. Logically it must be given in Accounting-Request. I checked the documentation and device configuration. I want to ask you guy...

Hello everyone, I ran into a problem in the GNS3 network emulator. The problem is that when you start Cisco IOS XRv 9k as a qemu image, the version of which is older than 6.0.1, then qemu lacks all network interfaces except Mg0. Having written to the...

Hi,  We have a few customers connecting to our PE router and authenticating locally with PPPoE. Is it possible to log these connections by a command or via syslog?  The only way I could see gathering this is pushing it to external radius server or ...

Hi,I have a PSU with power cable plug I have not seen before in 48v. Need help identifying it. Please see attached picture. NC5K-PDC-930W-FRhttps://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/iosxr/ncs5000/hardware-install/b-ncs5000-hardware-installation-guide/b-n...

kunukg by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes