Other Service Provider Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,  We have a few customers connecting to our PE router and authenticating locally with PPPoE. Is it possible to log these connections by a command or via syslog?  The only way I could see gathering this is pushing it to external radius server or ...

Hi,I have a PSU with power cable plug I have not seen before in 48v. Need help identifying it. Please see attached picture. NC5K-PDC-930W-FRhttps://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/iosxr/ncs5000/hardware-install/b-ncs5000-hardware-installation-guide/b-n...

kunukg by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hallo everyone ,i have a 10 G interface for Core Device (Catalyst 6880), i want to check if everything ok on this Interface , but theres hight Output Drop Number i dont know if this still normal in compare with all Output Packets ?? , this interface ...

dfce by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody, I would like to better understand the choice of switching from isdn to adsl; What is clear to me is that we have chosen to switch to ADSL for reasons of: 1) Implementation costs 2) Speed increase Starting from point 2) the first ques...

Resolved! ASR 1006 license

there is no show license command and no license boot command availble on ASR1006 . i found someone is talking about that there is no license enforcement or RTU license  in ASR1006 and features used  are based on image installed on ASR itself and no l...

Im doing some simulations of EVPN VXLAN + VPC using NX9K and everything seems to be working when all ports of host  on vPC are connected to the 2 x NX switch (vPC100). EVPN is working fine too. However, the issue comes into picture when I shutdown on...

I'mDos by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, its possible i can assign IP address to Gigabit Interface in ASR 900.we just need to test it in a lab for testing purpose only. Thanks in advance Aamir *************************************************************************************** ASR-9...

Hello, For a company, I am currently doing a research in different SD-WAN vendors.I compared Cisco SD-WAN to VMware, Fortinet, Silver Peak. I also looked into Cisco Umbrella for security.However, the company wants me to include Barracuda into the com...

Napalmo0 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes