Other Service Provider Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

So here in the States we just made it past the busiest shopping day of the year - Black Friday - and it got me thinking, why not go mobile?A quick scan online shows I'm not alone in the idea ... Business Week posted an article "Mobile Shopping's Firs...

rsynnest by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guys,    I have a 1 Gigabit static  Fiber service from Rogers and they install a Nokia Router which is connected with our Firewall.   Yesterday our facility was intentionally powered down but I was still able to ping ISP Gateway.   Can anybody ...

ITexpert by Level 3
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys. I need to monitor a state of SCTP sessions on HNBGW. I'm using zabbix server as SNMP server for that.I need to add STARENT-MIB.my snmp mibs. I found next guide with this mibs:http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/wireless/asr_5000/19-0/PD...

Yuliya S by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have just received an ENCS5412 for testing. I have successfully installed an ISRv on this platform and connected to another MPLS router. The routing and the LDP between ISRv and the other MPLS router is working fine, but I have MTU issue bet...

atis by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi:We are a small telephone company that provide phone and internet services to 5 rural community in Patagonia Argentina. Today we have a mixed copper-pair+WIFI service but we need to move to better service and we need to:a) Reduce the copper to mini...

ngroel by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hallo ...bin nicht sicher ob ich hier richtig bin.......es geht um ein VPN Konzept für die ZUKUNFTUnser bisheriges VPN Konzept legt fest das der I/O Verkehr über ein Interface geht......also vpn einwahl und datenverkhr über nur ein Interface.Sollte n...

mihuebner by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes