Other Service Provider Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! ASR 1006 license

there is no show license command and no license boot command availble on ASR1006 . i found someone is talking about that there is no license enforcement or RTU license  in ASR1006 and features used  are based on image installed on ASR itself and no l...

-R3925-INT#show ip trafficIP statistics:  Rcvd:  35434830 total, 2611350 local destination         0 format errors, 0 checksum errors, 2011 bad hop count         0 unknown protocol, 1 not a gateway         0 security failures, 0 bad options, 0 with o...

aliabd10 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guys,    I have a 1 Gigabit static  Fiber service from Rogers and they install a Nokia Router which is connected with our Firewall.   Yesterday our facility was intentionally powered down but I was still able to ping ISP Gateway.   Can anybody ...

ITexpert by Level 3
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I can't seem to get any feedback on small cells from forums...If one inserts the cisco 5310 into a 3600 what other equipments are needed to roam seemlessly between 3G and wifi, such as switches and routers that have protocols in their IOS  for gsm an...

An article by Maisie Ramsay in this week's Wireless Week caught my eye: ABI: Carriers Warming Up to Wi-Fi.  According to ABI Analyst Michael Morgan: “The picture may be unique to each carrier, but in the end, Wi-Fi can offer most operators two key be...

lgarza1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes