Other Service Provider Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Take

Forum Posts

I run a small ISP and have used IPV4 for years but don't "own" any of my ranges so upgrading bandwidth becomes a challenge as IPV4 addresses have become scarce.  I would like to migrate to an IPV6 range that I acquire from ARIN but what I've read so ...

boyer by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi community, i receive on my LAC DSLAM lineparameter like "circuit-id/remote-id" as well as the "actual-bandiwth-up/down". to push this parameters to an LNS i have to add within the vpdn-group (request-dialin) the prameter "dsl-line-info-forwarding...

Hello,   I need a help to configure the ISR 4331. Previously in IOS software, I've two routers with both have a Fast Ethernet port and E1 port and the configuration as below:   ROUTER 1: controller E1 0/0    framing NO-CRC4    channel-group 0 timeslo...

Hi all, I'm configuring AR10002f as BRAS pppoe server but it has been rebooted and apparently it's because of some process in the Virtual-Template, if anyone can help me figure out the cause of the crash I roared so grateful.     ASR1000-EXT-SIGNAL: ...

Hi,   I was wondering if you can help me with a couple of questions regarding EVPN/MPLS architecture.   If I am right, with EVPN, the multi-chassis link aggregation is completely transparent to the CE device (Access Switch), and is realized as pur...

EVPN_MPLS1.PNG EVPN_MPLS2.PNG
joana.mzn by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes