Other Service Provider Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello, Try as I might I cant find a document that says;"How to activate encryption on an ASR 1001" or "activating ip advanced features" on the ASR 1001.Can anyone help please. My Kit list. Cisco ASR1001 System,Crypto, 4 built-in GE, Dual P/S         ...

c-davies by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello facing an issue in upload and download in BGP load sharing scenario My upload is  goes to one isp and download goes to second isp. I want that upload and download should goes to same isp103.216.135.0/24 upload and download to isp1 (inbound outb...

kazimjhon by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i need to mointor by snmp  the DRD carrd (S2 / CI Card: 4 RF Inputs ): Input Level (dBm +/-8) C/N Margin (db +/- 1) BER If there any MIB for these values? Is there a possibility to access by CLI to the DCM and see this values ? Thansk for any Hel...

hanan.s by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, looking for some help - I work for a special needs school and I have a student who is looking to build his own phone system - the school has given him 3 7960 ip phones and I’m looking for the best place to get someone that can build me a system ?...

Hi All,I just wondered what people are using out there for their pre/post checks in a multi-vendor environment with Cisco/Nokia/Juniper. I'm currently looking at pytest potentially. Does anyone else have any recommendations?  Thanks

jay_7301 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes