Other Service Provider Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi everyone,i would like to ask a question about an idea that came in my minde, i would like to test the transtion from forwarding to internal bypass on the SCE 8000 4x10GBE and while searching i found this great command :force failure-condition  as ...

Hi Guys I have an SCE 2000 which failed after installation. the problem is i cant get access through the console, it does not respond. when i get access through the AUX port, the first prompt is [VxWorks Boot] if i try to reboot it gives the error ca...

ctioko by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all.I've just run into the following problem when configuring Dual Autonomous System Support for BGP.We handle 2 AS numbers that we intend to merge.  R1 has the following config:router bgp 10no bgp default ipv4-unicastbgp log-neighbor-changesneigh...

fgonzal by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

as shown in the attached pic,i wish to allow my 2 towns to have internet access  when one town is down the other can pass through the other and have internet access,the protocol in use is BGP Protocol that i use to communicate with my Provider.The r...

divine007 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear AllI have 7200 router, it was runing 124-4.XD3 IOS, the CPU was working normal avarage around 15%, its use for L2TP users, it was have avarage 2000 concurrent L2TP connection, there was no CPU consuming.Then for business plan we change the IOS t...

Can any body help me out in designing a new LDI setup with atleast 2-international and 20-local pops...Any solution Cisco offers or any third party VOIP switches such as Huawei, Nextone etc....An integrated solution will also be off much help..