Views
Helpful
Replies

Cert for Cisco Stadium Vision

JimMalone8685
Level 1
Level 1

Team,

My company has asked me to take lead of the Cisco Stadium Vision and I am excited and nervous at the same time.  I have been in the IT industry for about 10 years and have a Bachelors from ITT Tech.  I also have my Network+.  The employee that knew everything about StadiumVision left the company and no one has any idea of how to run it.  We do have 3rd party vendors for issues but they also want someone in the office to master this to resolve issues faster then waiting on a service ticket.  Does anyone have any idea of what cert this would fall under or what would be a good path for me to take towards getting Cisco certs?

Thanks 

Jim

2 Replies 2

g_rant
Level 1
Level 1

No real certification needed but you do need to know about Graphics.

Do you need some help?  I worked at BC Place on their Stadium Vision, it was a mess so we had to figure it out and we did.

I can help ... let me know

jeechin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey @JimMalone8685 , I'm one of the SME for Cisco Vision, I can help you with your issue. Let me know how we can sync up?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: