Views
Helpful
Replies

Enhanced packet marking on 12000/7600 Series

vialikasielec
Level 1
Level 1

Hello.

Tell me please if "Enhanced packet marking" feature is supported on 12000 and 7609-S series routers. Both of my boxes don't seem to support "table-map" command. Feature Navigator doesn't display these platforms under "Platform" list either.

Thanks in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

I made some research and it seems this feature has not been introduced in 7600 and GSR IOS train (12.2SR and 120S respectively)

HTH

Laurent.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Laurent Aubert
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Do you refer to QPPB ?

Thanks

Laurent.

Hi.

No, it is not about QPPB.

I refer to a table-map for automatically mapping mpls exp to qos-group for example. I actually only need the commands "set qos-group mpls experimental imposition" and vice versa "set mpls experimental imposition qos-group" under class configuration within policy-map to derive qos-group for particular class from recieved label and then to set label derived from qos-group. This method is described in "MPLS Fundamentals" by Luc De Ghein. I think it is the one feature with table-map... map from... to... command support that is why i reffered to it first.

Best regards,

Andrei.

Hi,

I made some research and it seems this feature has not been introduced in 7600 and GSR IOS train (12.2SR and 120S respectively)

HTH

Laurent.

Thanks for your help.

Best regards,

Andrew

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: