Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Flexible Cross-Connect Service: Local Switching for BNG

Hello, I have three ASR 9003 that will be BNG with redundancy. They will also be core int the network. Now I am running SR-MPLS and BNG, with alot of distribution routers (NCS 540). They are running SR-MPLS, ISIS and BGP.

All the cusomer can choose from different ISP in this network, they are in different VRF's.

ISP1 : VRF ISP1

ISP2 : VRF ISP2

We use FQPN do give services to customer and identify them. (Using option 82, Circuit id and switch name)

I want to setup EVPN to tunnel all the customer traffic to ASR 9903 from the distribution routers. We have access switches connected to the distribution routers.

Every port on the access switch have different VLAN:

Gigabitethernet 0/0/1 VLAN 1101, GigabitEthernet 0/0/2 - VLAN 1102 etc. Switch to in that "stack" have this: Gigabitethernet 0/0/1 - VLAN 1201 etc.

Distribution router (NCS 540)

|

TenGigabitEthernet 0/0/0/1.1000

|

|

TenGigabitethernet 0/0/1

|

Access switch 1

Gig0/0/1 - VLAN 1101

Gig0/0/1 - VLAN 1102

etc

TenGig 0/0/2

|

|

Tengig0/0/1

|

access switch 2

Gigabit0/0/1 - VLAN 1201

Gigabit0/0/2 - VLAN 1202

etc.

Evry site is the same, this keeps it easier for deployment. What we do to day is using VPLS and putting all this customer VLAN to a outer VLAN 1000 and they are tunneled up to the BNG. (This is Huawei that we are moving away from to Cisco).

I want the same setup just with EVPN, what I have read is the best to use Flexible Cross-Connect Service: Local Switching. I cannot find any configuration examples to do this. Do anyone now how to configure this with BNG?

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers