Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Internet Access

Hello

My ISP suggests to me two senarios as I can provide Internet to our datacenter. Can someone help me to understand the diffrence between the two solutions (I know tha for the first one I have some BGP configuration to add in the client device (my device)) and two well understand the second solution (LACP routing)

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Do you have BGP ASN ? Do you have own Public IP address space ?

Do you own expertise to manage BGP config for Load-balance and traffic engieering.

If not i will take the advantage of LACP and terminate to your network (make sure you use FW here to secure the connection)

Again this is in general, but if you have any specific requirement - need to bring up to the table for discussion.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Do you have BGP ASN ? Do you have own Public IP address space ?

Do you own expertise to manage BGP config for Load-balance and traffic engieering.

If not i will take the advantage of LACP and terminate to your network (make sure you use FW here to secure the connection)

Again this is in general, but if you have any specific requirement - need to bring up to the table for discussion.

BB

We've our own AS and our own pulic IP range.

We've the expertise to configure the BGP.

But how technically the second solution works?

But how technically the second solution works?

simple Layer 2 connection they handver with IP address, but what infra  you have your side ?

BB

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: