cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Remote Access to DNCS GUI over VPN possible?

matthew
Level 1
Level 1

Is it possible to access the DNCS GUI remotely over a VPN by using a X Server on a Windows machine? It is my understanding that Cisco does not allow our DNCS network to be connected to the internet in any way even to allow remote access. We currently drive in on the weekend and after hours to make changes in the DNCS. Does anyone else access the DNCS GUI remotely? We could save alot of drive time if we could us it over a VPN. Thanks.

2 Replies 2

twpeterson1
Level 1
Level 1

Matthew,

I am not sure if you found your solution yet but here is what worked for me. Using putty version 6.0 in conjuntion with exceed and our SSL VPN I am able to connect remotly with the DNCS GUI. The information can be found on the Cisco site document # 4034689 REV A, Title DNCS System Release 5.0 Security ConfigurationGuide. I hope this helps.

Sarath Weerasekara
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,
If you have not fixed this issue, please create a service request with SP VTAC Platform team.

We are here to help you.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: