cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Wondering about firmware and support

Tommy Svensson
Level 1
Level 1

I am thinking of an Cisco solution for my customer and i am wondering about firmware updates and support. Is the updates free and avaible for a solution involving Cisco 2811 router with CISCO NME-AIR-WLC6-K9 module? And hos is the support in that case? Tried to find it on ciscos webbsite without result.

Regards Tommy Svensson

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Andre Gustavo Albuquerque
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Tommy,

From the page: http://www.cisco.com/go/warranty

All Cisco hardware and software products are covered by warranty for a minimum of 90 days. Some products have longer warranty coverage periods. Please review the information on this page for warranty details across the Cisco product line.

If you don't have an active technical support service contract (eg. SmartNET), your customer will have the limited warranty, as described in the documents referenced in the page above.

HTH, Gustavo

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Andre Gustavo Albuquerque
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Tommy,

From the page: http://www.cisco.com/go/warranty

All Cisco hardware and software products are covered by warranty for a minimum of 90 days. Some products have longer warranty coverage periods. Please review the information on this page for warranty details across the Cisco product line.

If you don't have an active technical support service contract (eg. SmartNET), your customer will have the limited warranty, as described in the documents referenced in the page above.

HTH, Gustavo

Could you help me get smartNET license agreement that would cover the following products:

CISCO AIR-WLC2112-K9
CISCO CISCO2911-SEC/K9
AIR-LAP1042N-E-K9

Is there one that covers them all?
Can i access all updates for the products with this smartNET?
Can i also use the Cisco Free VPN client with the smartNET license?

Regards Tommy Svensson

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: