cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

1142 Autonomous Cli commands for 40MhZ bonding DFS

rudyfaber
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone know of a command that I can issue from the CLI that will inform me of the two channels that the AP is using to bond for the 40MhZ width when I select DFS.  I know I can choose either above or below.  Does it just use the next channel ?  So if DFS selects 36 does it just automatically the next channel up if I have 40Mhz Above selected?

I have autonomous 1142's and I would like to know what the 2nd Channel.  Keep in mind these are Autonomous AP's.

Also would like to know a CLI command to find out what the channel currently is for either radio if DFS is selected?

Any docs on CLI commands for the 1142 would be appreciated.

Thank you!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

dancampb
Level 7
Level 7

Yes, if you configure 40MHz above it will just use the next channel.  Same with 40MHz below, it will just use the next channel down.

To see which channel the AP is currently using you can look under "show controller d1"

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

dancampb
Level 7
Level 7

Yes, if you configure 40MHz above it will just use the next channel.  Same with 40MHz below, it will just use the next channel down.

To see which channel the AP is currently using you can look under "show controller d1"

dancampb

thank you for the reply - I also noticed now that If you have it configured for 40-below and DFS selects channel 36 bumps it up to 40-Above.

Again thank you for your reply.

Rudy

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card