cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

4402 WLC Web interface missing buttons when logged through Radius

Hello everyone,

I have a Cisco 4402-25 WLC with the below information that is having an interesting issue. When you log into the GUI interface with the local account and click on WIRELESS, then choose a accesspoint it brings up a menu where you have three buttons below for the following options (Hardware Reset - Reset AP Now), (Set to Factory Defaults - Clear All Config), and (Set to Factory Defaults - Clear Config Except Static IP). The problem I am having is we access all of our WLC's using Radius and when you enter your AD username and password and go to bounce a access point the GUI interface is missing the buttons, they however appear fine when logged in with the local account.  Does anyone know how to correct this problem or if a newer firmware will resolve the issue?

System Information

Manufacturer's Name.............................. Cisco Systems Inc.

Product Name..................................... Cisco Controller

Product Version.................................. 7.0.220.0

RTOS Version..................................... 7.0.220.0

Bootloader Version............................... 4.0.206.0

Emergency Image Version.......................... 5.2.157.0

NOTE: I'm attaching screen shots of the issue below.

Thanks,

Chellis

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

What role did you assign ti the user via the RADIUS?

Steve

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

HTH, Steve ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Please remember to rate useful posts, and mark questions as answered
Highlighted
Beginner

We figured out the issue, our settings were not correctly configured to give the domain admins group administrator privliges in the Network Policy Settings on our Win2k8 Radius server.

Thanks everyone.

-Chellis

Content for Community-Ad