Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

5760 Questions

Hi all, i have a few Questions about 5760 controller cause i been searching over the net and i feel like a rookie with the 5760.

Anyone have a setting up?
How can i get the UDI?
How can i upload a license via cli?
How can get access to the gui cause i can access to the first page but when i click the link to access the gui have an error.

Thank u so much everybody

Best regards!

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

9 Replies 9

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Leo, yes i seen this before but it dosent help me so much with a problem with the gui but after i performed the upgrade to 3.3 it solved but still the question to how upload the license

Regards!!!

Hi Fernando,

See whether this helps, I hope it will

http://mrncciew.com/2013/12/12/getting-started-with-5760/

HTH

Rasika

**** Pls rate all useful responses ****

Thank u so much Rasika, after reading ur link i find another doc here on the support forums

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-34430

But like i say to Leo, the question about the license and how upload the license still

Regards!!!

I think it is just single command like this as described on those reference guides/links

w-5760-1#license right-to-use activate apcount slot 1 acceptEULA

Did you get a PAK for this additional licenses ? In what format you get these additional licenses

HTH

Rasika

**** Pls rate all useful resposnes ****

Hi Rasika y just apply the command that u suggest me and this what it happen, is this ok?

Regards!!

Yes, all good you have 50 permenant AP license on your 5760.

Rasika

Hope so, tomorrow im going to test it... fingers cross jajajajaja... Thanks for the help... I hope tomorrow all works fine.

best regards!!!

I hope so as well

Pls do not forget to rate our repsonses if that helps you..

Rasika

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: