Announcements

Views
Helpful
Replies
Cisco Employee

hi Kevin

hi Kevin

if the OUI file is  corrupted, it may not be changed on upgrade

The fix prevents invalid files to damage the OUI listing, but depending on the state of the list in your WLC, it may need to be manually uploaded, which you did.

if the problem needs follow up, please write to us at the wnbu-mr... alias

Regards

Beginner

We've also been hitting

We've also been hitting CSCux56652 but have had to move to MR3 to resolve a different issue for now.  Hoping for an MR3 escalation build with this fix...

Hi

Hi

can you seperate the list again so that we can see which bugs were fixed in the newer versions.

I would like to know which bug is new fixed between the 8.0.122.44 and the 8.0.122.50

Beginner

Is there an update on when 8

Is there an update on when 8.0.130 will be available?  I sent an email this morning to the email above to at least get the latest build, but haven't received a response as of yet.  Thanks.

Highlighted

I am waiting for newer 8.0

I am waiting for newer 8.0.122.x build to be released. A bug I have been waiting to be fixed recently and added to the 8.0.122.50 build. Unfortunately a new build has not been released yet. Like to get a newer build for testing if possible so we can examine the fix.

Beginner

8.0.122.55 is available

8.0.122.55 is available internally I believe.  I saw it as a fixed version for a bug I was checking the other day.

Cisco Employee

hi

hi

I will publish release candidate this week, we were waiting on final update to accommodate regulatory changes for FCC

regards

Do you know when this week. ?

Do you know when this week. ? We will have got a maintenance windows next week on the 7.4.2016 and i would like to update directly to 8.0.130 for 10 WISM2 Controllers with about 2500 APs. I Have got running on one WISM2 the Beta 8.0.122.44. And would like to upgrade this bevor the maintenance window. For final Testing.

Feel free to Contact me.

Regards

Cisco Employee

hi

hi

Current plan is to publish tomorrow. I will notify the registered beta customers when the final gold build is done, and it has passed validation

regards

Hi Javier

Hi Javier

is there an delay for the publish ? because at the moment i can't find the release on the homepage :(.

Cisco Employee

Hi

Hi

yes, sorry on delay. There was a extremely corner case on the final build creation, and it has been delayed. There are no issues  on the 8.0MR3 content itself, just on final image creation and stamping.

The problem is now resolved, and the final build (8.0.132.0) is under testing right now

if all goes well, it should be  posted very soon

regards

Beginner

Will this be the 'final'

Will this be the 'final' release, or is there still another release coming with the FCC changes? Will this release support the updated FCC channels/power levels, and support the '-B' APs? Also, will older '-A' APs be able to utilize the new changes, or only the new '-B' APs? 

Thanks.

Cisco Employee

Hi

Hi

Final release, 8.0.132.0, is now available on the beta forum. The files are being posted in CCO, and should show up in the next few hours.

This has support to the new -B FCC APs (updated channels/powers).

The new channels are only available on -B APs. Both can coexist on same controller. For migration of -A to -B, please contact your account team for options.

Regards

Cisco Employee

hi Tobias

hi Tobias

The final release is being posted now (it takes few hours), you can alternatively access them through the beta forum

regards

Thank you for the Updated. I

Thank you for the Updated. I have upgraded 2 WISM 2 Controller yesterday. And the rest next week.

CreatePlease to create content
Content for Community-Ad
August's Community Spotlight Awards